LITTLE BELLIES x ECORIGINALS GIVEAWAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Introduction: These conditions of entry (Conditions) govern the above promotion run Little Bellies, part of DKSH Grocery Connect PTY LTD, ABN 20 084 896 873 (Promoter) alongside the Promoter’s communications agency Liquid Ideas. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions. Entry is via the Little Bellies Instagram https://www.instagram.com/littlebellies/ only. Find the giveaway post on this page.
- Entrants: Entry is only open to residents of Australia and the United States of America aged 18 years or older (Entrants). The directors, management and employees (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter, its related entities, retailers, suppliers, providers and agencies who are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- Promotional Period and Winner Selection: The promotion starts on 16/12/2021 and ends at 9.00pm AEDT on 21/12/2021 (Promotional Period). All entries received during the Promotional Period which comply with the requirements of these Conditions (Entry or Entries) shall enter to win a prize as described below. The winning Entry will be chosen on the basis of being the most creative entry on 22/12/2021 (Winner Selection). The results will be final.
- How to enter: To enter the promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a) Like the giveaway post on the Little Bellies Instagram page, https://www.instagram.com/littlebellies/
b) Follow @littlebellies Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/littlebellies/ and @ecoriginals Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/ecoriginals/c) Comment on the giveaway on the Little Bellies Instagram giveaway post, https://www.instagram.com/littlebellies/ with the answer to “why would your little one love a 3-month supply of Little Bellies and Ecoriginals?”
- Costs of entry: There are no additional costs charged by the Promoter to enter the promotion. Associated costs with participating in the promotion remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the internet service provider used.
- When entry is accepted: Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Prize: The two winners will win one hamper each, containing;a) Little Bellies (minimum $150 AUD RRP value) prize pack containing Little Bellies Baby Bowls and snack products OR Little Bellies gift card to the value of $150 to purchase product from supermarket retailerb)Ecoriginals (minimum $150 AUD RRP value) prize pack containing Ecoriginals nappies and wipes
Allow up to six weeks for processing and delivery from the closing date of the promotion. The Entrant is responsible for providing full and accurate details and the Promoter will not be responsible for any costs associated in locating the prize if details provided were inaccurate.
- Awarding of Prizes: One Prize will be granted to one winner living in Australia. One Prize will be granted to one winner living in the United States of America. Two Prizes in total.
A Prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion. The verification tests and procedures shall be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Notification of winner/s: The winner/s will be notified on the post within two (2) business days of the winner selection (or the re- winner selection date, if relevant) that they have won a Prize and will be provided with details of how their Prize is to be delivered or collected. All reasonable steps to notify the winner/s of the results of the promotion will be taken by the Promoter. If a Prize is not claimed by the relevant winner/s or the relevant winner/s cannot be readily identified to the Promoter’s satisfaction within fourteen (14) days of the winner selection, that winner will be taken to have forfeited their Prize, and the promotion will be re-drawn in respect of the forfeited Prize at the same time and place as the original draw.
- Prize taken at winner’s risk: All additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of the Prize, are the responsibility of the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to accept or use any part of the Prize as stated for whatever reason. Any part of the Prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Verification of Entrant: Entrants can only enter in their own name and email. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid.
- Validity of Entry: The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all Entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process or Promotional Website; (b) submitting an Entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions; or (c) if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Prohibited entries: The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid. Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promotional Website or the information on the Promotional Website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Conditions or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- Where promotion cannot proceed: If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize to the same value as the original Prize.
- Exclusion of liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies exclude all liability (including for negligence, but excluding any liability that cannot be excluded by law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, Prize claims or Prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of a Prize.
- Intellectual property rights: An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter, and may be used in future marketing materials including (but not limited to) social media posts, digital marketing materials, and internal documents.
- Governing law: Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the promotion and these Conditions are governed by the laws of Australia and the individual laws in any other Australian state and each Entrant submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in their relevant state, Australia and any courts competent to hear appeals from those courts.
- The Promoter acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this competition, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this competition.